Thursday, August 13, 2015

"Change The World"- Hyundai Philippines


Agency: Pixeleyes Multimedia
Director: Jalz Zarate
DOP: Alma Dela Pena
Producer: Clarence Arreza
PM: Sarah Pagcaliwanagan
Post Producer: Eric Sanchez
Product: Hyundai

It is a different commercial that really heartwarming. It does not focus on the product instead it showcase the message. It inspires me to give importance in what you have. It is better to give than to receive. Appreciate the things that you see because not everyone sees it. It is a good ad because it has a complex message. The boy is such a good person because he change the message of the beggar into something that touches the heart of everyone who sees it. If you have blessings in life learn how to share it those who are needy. Don't be greedy and selfish because no one will help you in times that you are the one who needs help. The ad really teach the viewers a good manners and right conduct. 

The technique that uses by the ad is really good. They simply show the car but the real thing that they want to highlight is the slogan of Hyundai which is new thinking, new possibilities. Based on the commercial, only few people gives money to the beggar when he has a sign"Bulag ako kaunting tulong lang po" but when a boy riding in a hyundai car comes up and change the message into "Ang ganda ng araw sayang hindi ko makita" there are lots of people who give him alms. The message of the ad is change the way how you will convince people to buy a product or service. This ad also use for charitable purposes and it will really catch attention because of the ideas and storyline. The music is appropriate to the message of the ad.

The medium of the commercial is through media. It is easily to be noticed because there are lot of people who use social media today. And this kind of ad will really become viral because of the content. 


"I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed."  -Lesson Learned in Life




No comments:

Post a Comment