Thursday, September 10, 2015

Be happy!


Title: Funny Wake Up Philippines
Duration: 1 min
Product: Kopiko
Client: Kopiko Philippines
Date: Sept 2012



This commercial is not just like the other commercials that i criticize but it also inspires me even though it is not emotional. It is just a funny commercial but it inspires me by reminding me that even though I am tired I need to smile at the end of the day. This commercials will make people happy even though they are stressed through their works and all the things that they've done the whole day. This commercial showed that Kopiko Coffee makes people awake and if they are awake they can be productive. It is not the typical commercial that I post but the concept of the commercial amaze me on how they used humor in attracting their customers. Some people may say that what are the things that will make me inspire by this ads it is just non sense because it only shows that people are sleepy and then in the end the product showed up. But for me, being inspired in an ads is not only when it makes you cry. An ads can inspires you if it makes you smile and laugh. 

The technique that used by the commercial is wit and humor. They connect their product to their customers in a funny way. It is a different way on approaching your target market. Most of the commercials nowadays strike the market through emotions. Their concept are good and the flow of the story are interesting. It is challenging to make a commercial that catch the attention of customers. The ads is a product advertisement.


"Life is too short to be serious all the time.    -TheDailyQuotes.com"






No comments:

Post a Comment